People in Active Groups 1 and 2 are now eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Starting February 24th, PreK-12 school personnel will be eligible. The supply of vaccine we and counties accross the State are receiving is much less than the demand for it, therefore slots are limited.
For an appointment, call our COVID Hotline at (252) 563-4600. We are receiving a high number of calls, so you may get our voicemail. If so, be sure to leave your name, phone number and date of birth.
Other providers in the County are also offering the vaccine:
- Freedom Hill Community Health Center (252) 641-0514
- OIC Family Medical Center - (252) 210-9019
- Vidant Health - (252) 847-8000
- UNC Health - (984) 215-5485
- Walgreens has announced they are offering the vaccine. Registration is required https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19?ban=covid_vaccine_landing_schedule&fbclid=IwAR3ES7p2uxWMD3LWi_tOKVl_zcSL-XCiQFsDvUMBXwvbiahnwCoX7AMntbI